Monday, June 26, 2006

If one picture is worth a thousand words...



Yesterday was our 12th wedding anniversary. People still call us "honeymooners", in the best sense of the word.



This is the last blog about my trip to Mexico. I figure pictures can say it better than I can. I've put the names of folks from my church but not the children, out of concern for privacy.


Joan.


Kristen.


Our pastor, Pete.


Kristen Graves of Simply Smiles, Carol and Francisco, directors of Casa Hogar, and Bryan Nurnberger, founder of Simply Smiles.






Shirley and Harriet.


Me with weepy eyes from saying 'goodbye'.


Lynn, trip director.


Sheila.


Lucas.


Debbie and Judy.


David.


Cindy.





Dios te bendiga, mis amigos. Gracias e adios.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Happy Anniversary, my friend. May the honeymoon last forever.

Cynthia said...

Thanks, buckaroo. I wish the same for you and Katie.