Thursday, November 16, 2006

"I'm Too Much!"



Couldn't you just die?!

The perfect desk ornament. Put both up at the same time or switch on and off, depending on your Yuletide mood. Usually I can't stand Christmas decorations before December, let alone Thanksgiving, but these were just too much to pass up.

Is it me or does Snow Miser look a lot like the Winter Warlock in "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"? Actually, now that I think about it, Heat Miser bears a striking resemblance to the Burgermeister. You'd think the creative team behind these Christmas specials could be a little more, well, creative.

You can find them
here. Be the first in your office.

2 comments:

Andy said...

I COULD just die - but then I wouldn't be able to enjoy my Heat Miser and Snow Miser figures!

"Friends call me Snow Miser
Whatever I touch
Turns to snow in my clutch
I'm too much!"

Cynthia said...

Did you actually get them? Or are you enjoying them 'virtually'?