Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Day in The Life of Casa Hogar

This coming Saturday my husband and I will traveling once again to Oaxaca, Mexico with 15 others and our two pastors to work with the children of Casa Hogar children's home. While we are there we will play with the children and also build a house for one of the many families that lives and works at the Oaxaca City dump. If you wish to follow our progress, visit Simply Smiles where you will find postings from our group and photos of the week's happenings. Any and all prayers are received with gratitude.

Hasta luego and Dios te bendiga.

3 comments:

sharecropper said...

What a difference in our coming weeks, Cynthia. I'll be on a cruise to Bermuda and you'll be in Oxaca doing ministry. I'll be healing me and you'll be healing others. Both necessary things to do. Maybe next year we can reverse these two agendas?

Cynthia said...

Share Cropper, sounds great to me.

Have a wonderful time!

June Butler said...

¡Buen viaje! ¡Vaya con Dios! Hasta la vista.