Thursday, June 03, 2010

Destination wedding

My good friend Mary from seminary days (and maid of honor in my wedding) was married for the first time May 15, 2010 in Christchurch, New Zealand to a wonderful Aussie, Christopher. So you can see how I had to be there, to complete the circle and be a part of the joy of their wedding day.



Before the wedding, outside the cathedral.

Left to right: Jean Gibson (standing in for mother of the bride), Mary, Christopher, Lorain and Bill (Mary's brother and sister-in-law)



Women clergy of the wedding.

Left to right: myself, Lorain, Peg Riley and Mary



Christopher's sons and daughters-in-law

Left to right: Terry and Phil, Christopher, Eleanore and Tim



During the service a boy soprano sang--high, pure and beautiful.



Dare I say it--the happy couple.



The bride and her attendants: Robin, Mary and Cynthia.



The wedding party.

Left to right: Phil, Robin, Christopher, Mary, Tim and Cynthia

No comments: